<$Lazy, Man, Music, Politics, Stuff, Interests, Google, Yahoo, Fun, Entertainment, Tv$>

We Care a Whole Lot

A Lazy Man's Blog

Name:

Not much to know. Just another kid looking for another form of expression. A lot of things make me happy, more things piss me off. It will not take long for anyone to figure out where I stand on stuff, but I don't spit out opinions because I like to hear myself make arguments, I will always have a motive. Peace.

Friday, November 10, 2006

The first post is the most awkward...

I swear it is true. I mean, you don't know who I am or anything so everything is out of pretty much out of context. Anyways, I just plan this blog to be a casual outlet for me. Anything will go because, uh, nobody reads this and, at least for the time being, is about me and not the money ;-). Well here goes nothing, hope I (we???) have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home