<$Lazy, Man, Music, Politics, Stuff, Interests, Google, Yahoo, Fun, Entertainment, Tv$>

We Care a Whole Lot

A Lazy Man's Blog

Name:

Not much to know. Just another kid looking for another form of expression. A lot of things make me happy, more things piss me off. It will not take long for anyone to figure out where I stand on stuff, but I don't spit out opinions because I like to hear myself make arguments, I will always have a motive. Peace.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Democrats Hold `Grudge' Against Republicans' Corporate Allies

"The Democrats plan to rescind $11.6 billion in energy subsidies for Exxon Mobil and other oil companies and require pharmaceutical companies such as Pfizer Inc. to negotiate with Medicare on prescription-drug prices." - Bloomberg

When a party exercises their agenda it is calles a grudge? Give me a break. Whenever a new party takes over they are always quick to flex their muscles.

read more | digg story

.//edit: I will try not to do this cookie cutter type post often because I think it is lame. Don't expect to see very man more of these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home