<$Lazy, Man, Music, Politics, Stuff, Interests, Google, Yahoo, Fun, Entertainment, Tv$>

We Care a Whole Lot

A Lazy Man's Blog

Name:

Not much to know. Just another kid looking for another form of expression. A lot of things make me happy, more things piss me off. It will not take long for anyone to figure out where I stand on stuff, but I don't spit out opinions because I like to hear myself make arguments, I will always have a motive. Peace.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Good Weekend!

It is already shaping up to be a great weekend! Today, I got a new stereo for my car. It sounds good and isn't too tacky. It is a Sony so you know I got that brand-name bling. Tomorrow I might get a new cell phone! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Getting decent grades sure is more than trying to explain away bad ones.

I drive a '98 BMW 328i. Before you call me a spoiled bastard, I must tell you that the only reason I don't drive an old Volvo is my sister wrecked it and begged my dad to buy her a cute little car. I have no idea how that worked out but since she is at college I get it all to myself (until I leave next November, anyway.) It is a CDX-GT510. The iPod controls leave a lot to be desired but the sound quality is superb. I should have done more research before I bought anything but whatever. Just a side-note: Circuit City sucks when it comes to installation. Took like 4.5 hours when they originally estimated 2-3. Lame. My dad has been burned on this kind of thing as well.

I will definitely post tomorrow is I get a phone, but even if I don't, a great weekend by any standard :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home