<$Lazy, Man, Music, Politics, Stuff, Interests, Google, Yahoo, Fun, Entertainment, Tv$>

We Care a Whole Lot

A Lazy Man's Blog

Name:

Not much to know. Just another kid looking for another form of expression. A lot of things make me happy, more things piss me off. It will not take long for anyone to figure out where I stand on stuff, but I don't spit out opinions because I like to hear myself make arguments, I will always have a motive. Peace.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Best Show You Aren't Watching

...that I am watching anyway, is The Office. I know it catches a lot of shit because it literally is a rip-off of the U.K. version, but trust me people, this show is damn funny. All of the actors are great and play their roles like they were born to play them. Just give The Office one chance, that is all it will need. I promise.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home