<$Lazy, Man, Music, Politics, Stuff, Interests, Google, Yahoo, Fun, Entertainment, Tv$>

We Care a Whole Lot

A Lazy Man's Blog

Name:

Not much to know. Just another kid looking for another form of expression. A lot of things make me happy, more things piss me off. It will not take long for anyone to figure out where I stand on stuff, but I don't spit out opinions because I like to hear myself make arguments, I will always have a motive. Peace.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Best Show You Aren'y Watching Pt.2

Yeah apparently I'm really into Pt. 2 entries. He, at least I'm thorough. Anyway, there is another show out there I feel every human NEEDS to see: The Wire. It is genius. If you aren't into comedy and live for a cop drama, look it up. It follows the cat and mouse game between police and drug dealers. It is kind of similar to Law and Order except set in Baltimore and a whole season revolves around one case. I feel as connected to the villains as I do the heroes. The writing is exceptional and the character's interactions with each other are highly engaging. DVD's are available for the first few season so drop by blockbuster or netflix and give it a shot. You will not regret it.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unlimited Earnings Potential - http://1greatfuture.com

Our company is rapidly growing and offers you an extraordinary income helping others succeed. The primary requirement is to follow up on client inquiries and point them in the right direction. It is stress free, rewarding and straightforward work.

For complete details: http://1greatfuture.com


(Please feel free to delete this post if you don't want it on your blog. Thanks for the informative blog and opportunity to post.)

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home