<$Lazy, Man, Music, Politics, Stuff, Interests, Google, Yahoo, Fun, Entertainment, Tv$>

We Care a Whole Lot

A Lazy Man's Blog

Name:

Not much to know. Just another kid looking for another form of expression. A lot of things make me happy, more things piss me off. It will not take long for anyone to figure out where I stand on stuff, but I don't spit out opinions because I like to hear myself make arguments, I will always have a motive. Peace.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Afterthough: Geekdrome

I was just saying my final farewell's to Bodie when I realized that something else in my life has gone missing: Geekdrome. Every Monday a vidcast called Geekdrome. It was hosted by two regular guys who went back and forth about movies, comic books, and video games. They had great chemistry (maybe not so much) and kind of had a Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon on PTI vibe going. They respected and liked each other but sometimes went at it over opinions on the latest ____ movie, comic book etc. It was great fun. So anyway I was checking the rss feed for the show constantly on Monday and got nothing. "OK." I thought. "No biggie it will just make my Tuesday sweeter." Wrong. the show was abruptly canceled. Dan Trachtenberg cited personal reasons for the leaving the show. The other host, Jonathon London has said he will continue doing some sort of show, but I doubt it will have the same magic as Geekdrome. Man am I depressed right now.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home