<$Lazy, Man, Music, Politics, Stuff, Interests, Google, Yahoo, Fun, Entertainment, Tv$>

We Care a Whole Lot

A Lazy Man's Blog

Name:

Not much to know. Just another kid looking for another form of expression. A lot of things make me happy, more things piss me off. It will not take long for anyone to figure out where I stand on stuff, but I don't spit out opinions because I like to hear myself make arguments, I will always have a motive. Peace.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Video Game Roundup


There isn't a lot (or anything) to be said about Gears of War that has not already been said, but ho-ly shit. If you have the Xbox 360, you must buy this game A.S.A.P. and if you do not have a 360, this is a great reason to spoil yourself and go grab one. It is Halo, but more intense, difficult, and downright scary at times. The controls are pretty intuitive after a few minutes of play and finding and using cover is really fun. her is a video with some game play after the first few minutes of cut scene. The download is around 90 megs but it should stream.

The other game I played for the first time today was Guitar Hero II. I'm not sure if a game can get much more different than Gears of War than Guitar Hero, but it is fun all the same. The songs are awesome and edited to be family friendly, so anyone can play. I actually thought Guitar Hero was harder than Gears because I am apparently uncoordinated, but the people I was playing with picked it up very quickly and were on medium difficulty within minutes. I stayed on Easy but still had a blast. I'm not sure if I would play this game alone, but it makes a great party game, even my sister loved it and the last game she played and actually enjoyed was Jet Moto. If you are considering buying guitar hero II I would recommend you take a look at the track listings of both 1 and 2 to see which you prefer because I have been told the game is nearly identical except for the set list.

Shred on.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home