<$Lazy, Man, Music, Politics, Stuff, Interests, Google, Yahoo, Fun, Entertainment, Tv$>

We Care a Whole Lot

A Lazy Man's Blog

Name:

Not much to know. Just another kid looking for another form of expression. A lot of things make me happy, more things piss me off. It will not take long for anyone to figure out where I stand on stuff, but I don't spit out opinions because I like to hear myself make arguments, I will always have a motive. Peace.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Wire Finale

R.I.P. Bodie.

Anyone who watches The Wire will know what I'm talking about and probably agree with me. He was a cold son of a bitch. He killed Wallace in the first season, and I hated him for it, but since then Bodie has grown on me a lot. I wanted to cry when I saw him finally cash in his chips. There was very little closure this season but I know it is all building up for the final season (grrrrrrrrrr!) Seriously though, if you don't watch The Wire, do yourself a favor and borrow or buy the dvd's. You will not regret it. There are more dubious and illegal ways of getting the episodes, but this really is something you should spend your hard-earned moolah on.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger theBroadcaster said...

We are a non-profit organization (theBroadcaster.com) hosting an
online auction since 1996 as a fundraiser.

We have just added:

* Set Visit to THE WIRE (Visit the set, meet the cast, take photos)

For more info, go to: www.HollywoodCharityAuction.com, or call us at
323/571-0766.

Thanks.
Michelle
www.theBroadcaster.com

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home